幼稚園校內 Phonics 培訓
• What is Phonics?
• Why use Phonics with young and very young learners (VYLs)?
• What are the sounds?
• What key skills are taught in Jolly Phonics?
• What are the key terms in Phonics and what do they mean?
• What are the Jolly Phonics actions?
• How do we present sounds? What classroom management points do we have to consider?
• What resources are there to help us present sounds?
• How do we get VYLs to recognize, differentiate and produce sounds?
• How do we get VYLs to form letters (pre-writing and writing)?
• How do we choose and adapt materials?
• What should a Phonics lesson include? How do we plan one?
• Why do we do revision and how do we do it?
• What is blending?
• What are the sub-skills of blending?
• How do we get VYLs to blend?
• How do we assess blending?
• What is segmenting?
• What are the sub-skills of segmenting?
• How do we get VYLs to segment?
• How do we assess segmenting?
• Comparing Blending and Segmenting What are Tricky Words?
• How do we present Tricky Words?
• How do we get VYLs to say Tricky Words, and to differentiate them from fully decodable words?
• What is beyond CVCs?
• How do we present these: double consonants, adjacent consonants, trigraphs, new spelling patterns
• How do we help VYLs to spell Tricky Words?
• What are decodable readers?
• How do we choose the right readers?
• How do we explore a reader with VYLs?
• How can we use a reader to get VYLs to read and write?
• What’s next?
• 提供 Jolly Phonics Levels 1 & 2 全面培訓
• 教導學員運用英語拼音教具及 Jolly Phonics Readers 教材
實例： 有效的Jolly Phonics在職培訓，大大提升校內學生英語成績，深受家長歡迎！“Effective training can help you dramatically improve results in your school.”
請填寫網上查詢表格，可獲專責同事回覆。或可致電本協會： + (852) 2368 6999 查詢。